Thursday, April 19, 2012

previous post continued!

my friend Beth posted a comment that made me think of something I forgot to touch on so I thought I'd do a blog post reply back to her!

I think the thing that bugs me the most that I have to watch my inner attitude about is when people look at me and don't return my smile...they just keep a solemn look...I'm learning to let it roll off and not bother me.

I know just what you mean Beth!  One of my favorite thing is to give the starers a huge smile.  I love it when they break, and smile back.  You're such an encouragement to me!

So there is another thing you can do when people are staring at you.  The bigger, more cheerily obnoxious your smile is, the better!  Let Jesus' light shine :)  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Milly,

    I'm PreludingEpilogue234 on YT and posted awhile back on your channel... I LOVE your point about smiling and "let[ting] Jesus' light shine". SO TRUE!

    When I'm in my wheelchair/walker and have people staring I try to smile as much as I can. I hope that my contentedness and inner joy shines through in times like that; I've seen it set people at ease.

    Thanks for the great post!

    God bless <3

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete