Monday, January 23, 2012

Intro

I created this so I'd have a account for GPACT, but will be posting updates on my health and my life for anybody who feels like reading!

A few things about me:
Doctors believe I have a mitochondrial disease or dysfunction, causing my POTS, dysautonomia, strokelike episodes, gastroparesis, small bowel dysmotility, joint hypermobility syndrome, and a few other odds and ends.

My Jesus leads me through every hard time and struggle, from minor things to life threatening infection.  He is truly my Shepherd!

I love horses and rode for years, same goes for the piano and music in general. I often have KLOVE or a playlist going!

Friends are very important to me, and I use skype a lot to stay in touch!

I hope to start college by fall of this year.
Oh and I'm 20 years old!

Love,
Milly

No comments:

Post a Comment